Template Builder is a built-in tool that lets you create custom page templates to use with your pages or posts. You are free to edit the default templates or create a new one as you wish. Creating custom templates has never been easy like this! Here are some screencasts that may give an you idea about the template builder and how a powerful tool it is.
PLEASE NOTE WE CHANGED THE DESIGN A BIT AFTER THESE SCREENCASTS CREATED. WE ARE WORKING ON THE NEW ONES 🙂
PART 1 :
- Introducing the Template Builder
- Create a new template and assign it with a page
- Add columns
- Add text with icons
PART 2 :
Tadacip no rx, order dapoxetine.
- Add a new content row
- Customize the background of a content row and columns
- Add your portfolio items to your template
- Add a text with custom fonts and colors
- Add a sidebar and select widget locations to display
PART 3 :
- Customize the Header Row of a template
- Control the breadcrumb menu and title positions
female viagra singapore.
- Add a slider to the header row
- Add a Google map to the header row
PART 4 :
- Customize the Footer Content Row of a template
- Control the footer widgets
- Add a banner box to the Footer Content Row
PART 5 :
- Customize colors of a content row
- Customize background of a content row
order Kamagra Polo online cheap, Zoloft withoutprescription.
PART 6 :
- Set a page as your home page
- Customize the default home page template